All GHS Theater parents should attend the next parents meeting on Wednesday, January 6 in Chorus Room at 7pm.
Topics covered will include:
- rehearsal schedule, expectations and processes for actors and technicians for West Side Story
- communication during the rehearsal process
- introduction of adult staff for West Side Story and spring GHSTA projects
- actor "must have items" for production and GHSTA wish list for production
- volunteer opportunities to allow parents to get involved and support the actors, technicians and musicians
- introduction of two new GHSTA opportunities for student involvement -- Improv Master Classes and the ITS production of Theatre for Young Audiences : James and the Giant Peach